HR Transformation - Human Resources at Ohio State
Delivering HR Excellence. Inspiring People. Leading Change.
Human Resources at The Ohio State University has begun the implementation of its 2018-2023 strategic plan, published in May 2018, to deliver an exceptional employee experience for faculty, staff and students.
Outlining the three strategic focus areas of HR Excellence, Talent Management and Total Rewards along with five core foundational themes (Change Management, Communication, Compliance/Management of Risk, Culture and Diversity & Inclusion) to guide the priorities of the HR community, the strategic plan serves as a roadmap to deliver transformative core processes and HR services.
As we journey towards creative and innovative outcomes that deliver the strategic talent and culture framework that drives employee inspiration, student success and global solutions, we invite you to learn more about our progress through the resources and materials available on the HR website. Please check back regularly for updates.
- HR Strategic Plan 2018-2023
- HR Town Hall Presentation and Keynote Address (April 26, 2019)
- HR Town Hall Presentation (October 10, 2018)
- Board of Trustees Talent and Compensation Committee Materials (June 7, 2018)
- HR Town Hall Presentation (May 16, 2018)
- Topping the HR Agenda: talent, total rewards and excellent service, a recap of the May 10 USAC event with Senior HR VP, Susan Basso