Open Enrollment – Enrollment Assistance - Human Resources at Ohio State
November 1-15, 2020
During 2021 Open Enrollment, you can make elections for health plans (medical, dental, vision), flexible spending accounts and VGTLI child life insurance plans. All elections made during Open Enrollment become effective January 1, 2021.
Enrollment Assistance Details
- Review plan details.
- View a live webinar or watch a recorded presentation online. Details can be found below.
- Review your current coverage at Employee Self Service by clicking Benefits Summary under the eBenefits folder.
- Between November 1-15, 2020, go to Employee Self Service to make your benefit elections for 2021.
- Go to Employee Self Service. You will need your Ohio State username (last name.#), password and your BuckeyePass1 authentication to log in. Forgot your username or password? Visit ocio.osu.edu/KB00040 for information on how to recover your username or reset your password.
- Click Open Enrollment under the eBenefits folder to review and make your benefit elections.
- Click Authorize & Submit2 as the final action for your elections to be saved.
- Review and print your confirmation statement and keep a copy for your records.
Available Kiosks and Computers
Kiosks for online enrollment are available in the 3rd floor lobby of the Office of Human Resources located at 1590 North High Street, Suite 300 by appointment only. Please contact HR Connection at 614-247-myHR (6947) or (800) 678-6010 to schedule.
Computers available to Office of Administration and Planning staff are in the following locations:
- Aronoff Laboratory, 318 West 12th Ave., Room 014 (1 computer), Room 016 (1 computer), Room 109 (3 computers)
- Maintenance Building, 2000 Tuttle Park Place, Rooms 201 (3 computers), 205/215B (5 computers, plus one nearby) and 027 (4 computers)
Computers available to East Hospital faculty and staff are in the following locations:
- East Hospital Café – 1 kiosk computer
- East Hospital Medical Staff Library – 12 computers
Check with your supervisor or human resources professional for availability of shared computing resources in your area.
1 BuckeyePass is a second layer of authentication for your Ohio State account. Read more at buckeyepass.osu.edu.
2 If you do not click Authorize & Submit, your elections will not be completed or captured for 2021.
2021 forms coming soon.
- 2021 Health Election Form – Medical, Dental and Vision
- 2021 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Election Form
- 2021 Voluntary Group Term Life Insurance (VGTLI) Enrollment Form
- 2021 Out-of-Area Benefit Election Form
- 2021 COBRA Open Enrollment Form – Health Election for Medical, Dental, Vision
- 2021 Graduate Associates Open Enrollment Form – Health Election for Medical
- 2021 Affordable Care Act (ACA) Open Enrollment Form – Health Election for Medical