Faculty and staff eligible for Ohio State benefits can review their 2021 Benefits Confirmation Statement in Employee Self Service today through December 4, 2020. Employees will also receive a copy of the 2021 Benefits Confirmation Statement at their home addresses.
The statement reflects the enrollment status in university-sponsored medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts (FSA), life insurance and short-term disability plans that will be in effect from January 1 – December 31, 2021.
It is very important that employees review their 2021 benefits elections and verify that all are accurate.
This is the final opportunity, outside of a qualifying event, to change elections for 2021.
To view the Confirmation Statement online through December 4, 2020:
- Visit Employee Self Service
- Click View Confirmation Statement below eBenefits.
If no corrections are needed, save the statement for your records.
If you need to make any changes to your benefit elections, print the confirmation statement (or use the copy mailed to your home address) and write corrections directly on it. Then sign and date the statement. Use one of the following ways to submit your revisions:
- Login and upload it to the HR Connection portal at HRConnection.osu.edu
- Fax it to HR Connection at 614-292-7813
- Scan and email it to HRConnection@osu.edu
- Mail it to HR Connection, The Ohio State University, 1590 North High Street, Suite 300, Columbus, OH 43201 (must be received by 12/31/2020)
All changes must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, December 31, 2020.
For benefit plan details, visit hr.osu.edu/oe.
If you have questions, contact HR Connection at hrconnection.osu.edu or (614) 247-myHR (6947). Representatives are available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.