Open Enrollment for 2017 closed on November 15, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources Customer Service at HR@osu.edu, (614) 292-1050 or 1-800-678-6010. Learn more about Open Enrollment.
Open Enrollment will continue through Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
Open Enrollment is the one time each year to assess your benefits and make sure they will continue to meet your needs for the coming year.
Make your elections at Employee Self Service or click the button below and select Benefits Enrollment. Once you make your elections, don’t forget to select “Authorize and Submit” to complete your enrollment. After submitting, click “View/Print Confirmation Statement” to review your elections.
As you review your options for 2017, there are several things to consider:
- Informed Enrollment. Use Informed Enrollment Online (now MyBenefitsMentor) in Employee Self Service to compare what your potential costs could be between available medical plan options.
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA). An HRA is an employer-funded account from which you can be reimbursed tax-free* for eligible heath care expenses. Learn more.
- Premier Vision Plan. The Premier Vision Plan will allow you to customize your benefit by choosing a frame or lens enhancement at the time of purchase.
- Express Advantage Network. Using a preferred retail pharmacy within this new network will allow you to maintain a greater benefit for prescription medication.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). Consider enrolling in a Flexible Spending Account to pay for eligible health care expenses with tax-free dollars. If you already contribute to an FSA, you will need to re-enroll to continue participation.
Visit go.osu.edu/learn-oe to watch an Open Enrollment webinar or register for a forum to learn about these and other health plan changes for 2017.
To log into Employee Self Service, you will need your Ohio State user ID (lastname.#), password and BuckeyePass security code to log in. If you have not yet signed up for BuckeyePass, you will be redirected to the registration page before you can log in. For assistance with logging in, visit my.osu.edu or call (614) 688-HELP (4357) (university), or (614) 293-3861 (medical center).
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources (OHR) Customer Service at HR@osu.edu, (614) 292-1050 or 1-800-678-6010. Representatives are available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
*There are tax consequences for non-dependent same-sex domestic partners.