As previously communicated to the human resources community, HR roles will be added to BuckIQ on July 25, 2016, to improve data security and align access with other analytical tools. BuckIQ users with an established HR role in eReports will maintain access to reports associated with their role. For users who currently have access to HR reports in BuckIQ, but no HR role in eReports, the college or unit Security Liaison will be responsible for identifying the appropriate HR role for BuckIQ.
The Office of the Chief Information Officer contacted college and unit Security Liaisons to confirm appropriate access levels for BuckIQ users. Users who are not given an HR role by their Security Liaison will lose access to HR reports in BuckIQ. Additionally, users with existing HR roles may lose access to some reports based on their current eReports access or the access granted by their Security Liaison.
In addition to the HR reporting roles implementation, enhancements have been made to all non-HRA reports. Changes to the reports include:
- New report release – EAB370 (Retirement Eligibility)
- Splitting the EAB500 – Regular Staff Dashboard into two separate reports:
- EAB500UNV (Regular Staff Dashboard University Level): Shows data from the university perspective – hires/separations are counted if employees arrive/leave from the university. Transfers are counted when employees move anywhere within the university.
- EAB500CVP (Regular Staff Dashboard College/VP Level): Shows data from a college/VP perspective – hires/separations are counted if employees arrive/leave from a college/VP unit. Transfers are counted when employees move anywhere within college/VP.
- Additional fields included in many reports
- Modifications to tables and graphs
- Updates to selection criteria
A new report—Regular Staff Dashboard College/VP Level—is part of HR Service Delivery, the multiyear initiative to improve the ease, consistency and effectiveness of HR at Ohio State. One of the initiative’s efforts was to create a college/unit dashboard to track and monitor staff transitions. The enhancements made in the July 25 release of this report accomplished this goal, and provides BuckIQ users the information they need to monitor important trends.
Please remember: If you have saved customizations for any of these reports, clear the customization for each tab to ensure you are using the most recent version. Once you’ve cleared the customization and run the report for your selected criteria, you can then save customization(s) again beginning Monday, July 25.
Questions? Contact the HR Analytics and Decision Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.