Address Change

There are several things to consider if you change your address:

HR System

Maintaining your correct home address in the HR System is critical in order for you to continue receiving important mailings from the university. You may also need to change your school district or county on your W-4 tax record.  You can make these changes in Workday. Please note that an address change can affect the medical plan for which you are eligible, particularly if your new address is outside of Ohio.

Postal Service

In addition to updating your address with Ohio State, notify the U.S. Postal Service of the change.

Non-Citizen Requirements

Within 10 days of an address change, all non-citizens must report any address changes to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) while residing in the United States. The university’s Office of International Affair offers assistance to non-citizens at Ohio State. Additional information is available at the USCIS website or by calling (800) 375-5283.