COVID-19 Manager Guidance - Human Resources at Ohio State
COVID-19 Manager Guidance
As a manager, your team members will rely on you for guidance regarding COVID-19 and navigating work situations. Please carefully review the resources available to respond appropriately and with an emphasis on your employees’ safety and health.
It is important for all Ohio State faculty, staff and students to follow the guidelines and expectations on the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website. Please review the website for the latest information on daily health checks, personal protection such as face masks, hygiene, staying informed and more.
Outlined below is guidance for managers to help address specific situations that may arise. You can also find additional information and guidance in the Employment-Related FAQs.
COVID-19 Manager Guidance Sections
- Regularly review updates available on the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website.
- Regularly review CDC and Ohio Department of Health guidelines.
- Encourage faculty and staff to use the Human Resources Keep Well website, the Chief Wellness Officer Health and Wellness page, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) as well as the Mental Health and Wellness resources available on the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website.
- Encourage students to use Counseling and Consultation Service (CCS), as well as the Mental Health and Wellness resources available on the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website.
- Encourage faculty and staff to review CCS guidance for ways to support students.