Employee Assistance Program - Human Resources at Ohio State
Employee Assistance Program
Ohio State is committed to being a healthy workplace, which includes benefit offerings to help you manage life’s challenges. As a benefits-eligible Ohio State faculty or staff member, you have access to the Ohio State Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that offers tools and resources to help address complex issues that can be affecting your mental and emotional well-being. EAP services are also available to benefits-eligible faculty and staff’s immediate families, members of their household and parents and parents-in-law.
The EAP works in partnership with IMPACT Solutions to offer 24/7 phone coverage and statewide access to confidential counseling.
From five complimentary in-person counseling sessions to online articles, self-help tools, resources and interactive features, EAP services can be a valuable resource.
- Legal Assistance
- Identity Theft Recovery Assistance
- Child and Elder Care Resources and Referral
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Incivility or Bullying in the Workplace, at Home or at School
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Change Management
- Financial Counseling
- Employee Emergency Fund for Short-term Financial Crises
- Resiliency Training
- Critical Incident Debriefing Services for Workplace Incidents
- Manager Consultation about mental health or employee concerns
- Customized Brown-Bag Training (on a variety of topics)
The EAP statewide provider access means that professionals are conveniently located near your home and workplace.
For more information on the EAP program and services, call (800) 678-6265 or visit the IMPACT Solutions Employee Assistance & Work/Life Program (username “buckeyes”) to view expanded services.