Staff Arts and Crafts Exhibit - Human Resources at Ohio State
Staff Arts and Crafts Exhibit
Annually, this exhibit showcases the creative and artistic talents of participating Ohio State staff members. Faculty and staff are encouraged to attend the exhibit and vote for the People’s Choice winner. Additionally, the university president and vice presidents select their favorite entries to receive special recognition.
Details about the show will be released summer 2017. The exhibit is co-sponsored by the Office of Human Resources and the University Staff Advisory Committee.
Ohio State administrative, professional, and classified civil service staff can participate in the Annual Staff Arts and Crafts Exhibit. Staff members may enter one piece of their personally created visual artwork to display in this year’s exhibit. All artwork must meet the following guidelines:
- Artwork submissions are subject to approval of staff arts and crafts exhibit committee
- Artwork to be hung must not exceed 48 inches by 60 inches and weigh no more than 25 pounds.
- Artwork for display cases must not exceed 20 inches by 20 inches and weigh no more than 15 pounds.
- Paintings and photographs to be hung must be framed, matted, and wired ready to hang.
- Quilts and fabric entries to be hung must have a sleeve and dowel rod for hanging and must meet the size and weight requirements stated for hanging artwork./li>
- Only one entry per staff member will be accepted.
- Any artwork previously displayed in an Ohio State Staff Arts and Crafts Exhibit will not be accepted