- Statistics, Reports, and Analytical Tools
If you do not have Acrobat Reader on your computer, download this free software for viewing Adobe Acrobat files.
Statistics, Reports, and Analytical Tools
The Office of Human Resources provides analysis and reporting of human resources management information, including demographics, internal and external markets for faculty and staff salaries, and mandated federal and state reporting.
- Job Classifications
Searchable listing of university job classifications
- Salary Grade Tables
Current salary grade tables for all university classifications
- Faculty Analytics
Faculty information for use in trend analysis, reporting, planning and decision making
(For internal university use only)
- Internal Market Data for Staff Salaries (2013)
Comparative, university-wide salary data for compensation planning use
- External Market Data for Staff Salaries (2013) (password required)
Comparative, external salary data for compensation planning use
- Annual Diversity Data (2012)
Reports that detail diversity data — university-wide, by department, and by college
Supporting tables for Ohio State's 2000 Diversity Action Plan
- Ohio State University Statistical Summary (Autumn 2012)
A variety of statistics on Ohio State including budget, enrollment, employees, payroll, acreage, etc.
- Employee Statistical Summary Total University (Autumn 2012)
Summary of all university Ohio State employees by full time equivalent and headcount
- Employee Statistical Summary Columbus Campus (Autumn 2012)
Summary of Columbus Campus Ohio State employees by full time equivalent and headcount