Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 2,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- Mar 4 –Benefits Committee
- Mar 4 –Cultural Arts Committee
- Mar 11 –Board Meeting
- Mar 15 –Walking/Hiking Group
- Mar 15 –Health Event- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Memory Loss But Forgot To Ask
- Mar 19 –Book Club- The Paris Wife
- Mar 20 –Lunch Bunch- Sorry, Downtown Columbus Is Closed
- Mar 20 –Photo Society
- Mar 21 –BalletMet- George Balanchine’s Symphony in C
- Mar 25 –Tertulia Breakfast/li>
- Mar 26 –Bridge Group
- Mar 27 –Dinner Series- Three Palaces on the Black Sea