Welcome to the OSURA
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 2,800 members are located throughout the country.
Become a member
Stay connected to The Ohio State University upon retirement.
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
- Apr 1 –Benefits Committee
- Apr 3 –Travel Committee
- Apr 7 –Friendship Committee
- Apr 8 –Board Meeting
- Apr 12 –Health Event- OSU Million Hearts Program
- Apr 14 –Litter Picking Team
- Apr 16 –Book Club- The Patriarch: The Remarkable Life and Turbulent Times of Joseph P. Kennedy
- Apr 17 –Lunch Bunch- Global One Health¬–Mutually Beneficial Partnership Between Ohio State And Africa
- Apr 17 –Photo Society
- Apr 19 –Walking/Hiking Group
- Apr 22 –Tertulia Breakfast
- Apr 23 –Bridge Group
- Apr 23 –Tour-Explore Historic Columbus
- Apr 24 –Dinner Series- Lessons of the Civil War
- Apr 25 –BalletMet- New Directions/New Works