News & Events
- May 2 Tour - Jesse Owens Exhibit and the Woody Hayes Athletic Center
- May 7 Benefits Committee
- May 7 Cultural Arts Committee
- May 8 Tour - OSU Campus and Archives
- May 9 Photo Society
- May 14 Board Meeting
- May 15 Book Club
- May 15 Estate Planning Seminar
- May 16 Lunch Bunch
- May 21 Tertulia Breakfast
- May 22 Bridge Group
- May 23 Dinner Series June 5 Summer Picnic
- June 11 ANNUAL MEETING and DINNER
- June 19 Tour - History in Dayton
- June 28 Ohio Light Opera - The King and I
- July 18 Tour - First Ladies National Historic Site and Classic Car Museum
- Aug 16 Tour - Blennerhassett Island
- Sept 10 - 13 Stratford Festival
Welcome to the OSURA
Questions about Supplemental Retirement Accounts?
The Ohio State University Retirees Association is an organization for retired faculty and staff that provides a variety of services to enrich the lives of its members and benefit the university and greater community. Some 2,800 members are located throughout the country.
Shape the direction of OSURA – Nominations are now open!
Want to shape the direction of your OSURA? Know someone with leadership skills and a passion for OSURA? Then, let us hear from you!
We need good candidates for the OSURA Board – vice president/president-elect, treasurer, and members-at- large. Duties for each office are listed in your OSURA Directory. Please e-mail your suggestions to email@example.com, call 292-2916, or print and complete this form and mail it to the OSURA office by February 25, 2013.
You can nominate yourself, so don't be shy! The nominating committee will forward the slate of candidates to all members in March, with voting to be completed in April.
Become a member
OSURA offers free membership to Ohio State retirees during their first year of retirement; after that, annual dues are $20 which cover both the retiree and spouse. Life membership is encouraged and costs $230.
To continue your connection with The Ohio State University by joining the Retirees Association, download the OSURA Application Form (PDF), print the application form and mail it with your dues.
Diana L. Lantz
1590 N. High St. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
(614) 292-4424 (fax)