Mediation is a voluntary and confidential process in which a neutral third party helps disputing parties work through and resolve problems.
Mediation is designed to:
- Offer structured professional assistance in discussions about tough issues
- Provide a safe haven with low risk to the parties
- Promote individual responsibility for decision making and problem resolution
- Foster mutual respect and understanding of individual differences
- Enhance future work relationships
- Achieve results that bring parties closer together
Mediation is not available for resolving disputes related to promotion and tenure, discrimination, sexual harassment, serious misconduct/criminal activity, discharge, or issues governed by federal or state law.
1590 N. High St. Suite 430
Columbus, OH 43201-2190
Phone: (614) 688-8643