ER Consultants assist managers and human resource professionals in establishing performance expectations and accountability to ensure productive employees and work environments.
Performance management is an ongoing process of communication between a supervisor and employee, focused on helping the employee achieve his or her best workplace results. It requires thoughtful planning, ongoing communication and commitment to follow through on basic elements of good management.
- Policy 5.25 - Performance Management
Chapter 75 - Performance Management; Removals, Suspensions or Demotions
Performance Management Tools and Resources
These tools and resources are for both managers and employees to strengthen the performance management process. For more information about performance management, please contact your ER consultant.
- Performance Planning conversation guide
- Performance Management tip sheet
- Preparing for the Planning Conversation tip sheet
- Goal Setting tip sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions tip sheet
- Development conversation guide
- Developing Your Employee tip sheet
- Motivation tip sheet
- Individual Development Plan tip sheet
- Coaching and Feedback conversation guide
- Growing Your Coaching Skills tip sheet
- Feedback tip sheet
- Asking for Feedback tip sheet
- Receiving Feedback tip sheet
- Performance Review conversation guide
- Performance Reviews tip sheet
- Preparing for Your Review tip sheet
- Learning to Manage Your Manager tip sheet
Excellence to Eminence
More performance management resources that help support high performance are available on the Excellence to Eminence web site.