Careers @ Ohio State
See our Latest Opportunites!
Ohio State faculty and staff have a wide variety of skills and backgrounds, and support university and medical center operations every day.
Working at Ohio State is rewarding on many levels - our faculty and staff enjoy excellent benefits, a team environment and challenging careers.
If you have recently started working at Ohio State, the following information will help you better understand your benefits.
Tools and Resources for Better Health
YP4H services include Biometric Health Screenings, Personal Health & Well-Being Assessment, My Health. My Plan. My Actions. incentive program, Health Coaching, Care Coordination, Educational Programming, and much more.
Employee Self Service
Manage your personal information when you want
Have you recently moved and need to update your address? Do you want to make changes to your direct deposit? Do you need to add your newborn to your medical insurance? With Employee Self Service, you can manage your personal information online, any time. Log in to Employee Self Service to:
- Manage your personal information – Update your address, phone numbers and emergency contacts.
- Manage your payroll information – View your paystubs, or update direct deposit information.
- Manage your benefits – Update your benefits for a qualifying life event, or file a Flexible Spending Account claim.
- Manage your timesheet – Submit your hours worked, or leave taken (sick time, vacation time)
- Review helpful information and log in to Employee Self Service